Friday, September 24, 2010

Overwhelmed.

Unfortunately this is a term that I find myself saying a lot these days. It's good to be busy, but where do you draw the line?  I think I'm flirting with it...  If I see another Harvard Business School Case I might just lose it!!  School is insane, as usual, but it feels like it is particularly bad today. And it's FRIDAY. Which is usually a great day! This week, it feels overwhelming.  I am trying to find a balance-- MBA, Sleep, Relief Society Stuff, Friends? Social Life? Those last two are seriously being neglected.  Which brings up another issue-Priorities.

Life is crazy! Yes, we all know this.  I'm trying to do my best to be successful in all that I'm doing-but somedays are just HARD.   There is no way around it.  Whenever I have days like this, I think of this guy--
He's so cute, and whenever I have a busy day- I just think about how he's most likely 3x as busy.  I miss my little brother like crazy and he is always great inspiration to keep going!

Bring on the weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Dani, what a sweet post and what a darling picture of you and Brad underneath the public market center sign! You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still blogging for Robbie? I need his blog too. Do you have Jordan's as well?
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani! Yay! Finally, I can keep up with your life! You are such a sweetheart. Seriously, you of all people I know, can do all of these things and still be so totally fun and happy. I hope you have the best weekend! You deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani my dear! You can do it, you really can. I feel that way all the time, but it helps me to think about one task at a time and one day at a time. And congratulate yourself when you accomplish even the smallest thing!

    Call me anytime you need a boost! xoxoxo

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete