Friday, December 3, 2010

l.o.v.e.

SO many things to be excited about! First of all- I got to have a first official plan-the-wedding day! And boy did it make me excited :) My wedding planner/ best friend and I went out to dinner last night and chatted it up! Kenz is an aspiring event planner and I think she might be just as excited that I'm getting married as I am!

And then there was the BINDER.  haha This is Kenzie's wedding binder she used when she planned her own wedding that is now on loan to me :) Talk about a great resource! Don't judge the binder!

We are both very organized girls :) But then once Kenz left, my Mom and I went and bought some additional resources. I mean why not live it up?

Let's just say it was a great night! Brad is currently in DC.  Utah State plays Georgetown tomorrow (actually on ESPNU).  So they are hanging out seeing all the sites!

via text from Brad :)
And don't forget who else is in DC..... ROBBIE! Yes, my adorable little brother on his mission. It is killing all of us right now.  Not fair, not cool, I don't like it.  I'm just jealous!  So that is happening, currently, right now.  They are both there. I'm not.  DUH! By the time Rob gets home it will be 4 years since they have seen each other! Sad.  I wish somehow that my little brother could see his soon-to-be brother-in-law! One can only hope!

Anyway, life is great! I love the Holiday season!! Oh yeah, well Finals are coming up.  So that's not so great... haha only another 2 weeks and that will all be over! Can't wait to kiss this semester goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment