Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

You know there really aren't a whole lot of things that are better than Christmas Break.  No school, no studying, family, basketball games, and time with my fiance :)  I love it! I just spent the week up in Logan at a few games and was able to see Brad play and witnessed his first collegiate point! My parents, uncle, aunt and cousins, and Brad's dad were able to come to some games as well! He played great, and more importantly he has an incredible support system in his teammates and also the crowd.  That was so cool to see.  Life is crazy and frustrating sometimes, but hey when you have good friends you realize that life is actually really good.  Brad and I both have great friends, but it was just especially nice to see that the other day.  Here a few pics!




So excited to be with him forever! 

So now Brad is off on his 48 hour retreat home while I am enjoying time with my family here.  Christmas is tomorrow which is a little unbelievable, but I'm excited nonetheless.  Also can't wait for my favorite of our family traditions- Sushi night!! More pictures to come after that :) Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment