Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Break

What a fantastic Christmas Break! Can I get an AMEN?? Loved every minute of it! Lots of time with Brad, lots of lunches with my friends I've been neglecting because of school, wedding planning, threw Blakely a bridal shower, cooking, FUN.  Thank you Christmas Break!

Sushi Night!! It's Tradition...

We don't mess around...

This might be my favorite part of Christmas!


2 stockings left up.... Robbie :( and Brad (he was with his fam in WA)

A little visit to Temple Square... it will be better on June 18 :)

LOVE-some of my favorite people in the world to be around!

Sugar Cookies anyone?
This pic is kind of hilarious because we look are so cold, but hey it was a fun night!
 So thank you break for being so incredibly relaxing! But I knew you couldn't last forever... First day back to class today-yikes! Am I ready for another semester of this? Ready or not...

1 comment:

  1. oh man i made the blog!!! i must be pretty important. love you dani!

    ReplyDelete