Friday, January 28, 2011

Not Fair!

I want to be here!!



Kauai 2009
That's right. HAWAII.  Brad just landed, called me and said ALOHA. How does this make me feel.... extremely jealous! I am in serious need of some SUN in my life, and some BEACH, and some hawaii.  ahhhhhhh.  The USU basketball team plays tomorrow night and then leaves right after, but still- I'd take a short trip to Hawaii over no trip to Hawaii. 

Well, while I wallow here in my textbooks and snow :(  I can at least pretend I'm in Hawaii... I'm going to go get a pineapple and put on some bronzer. That's the same right? NOT! Daaannnng it. Maybe in June? Who knows that might be the mystery honeymoon place that my fiance is withholding from me...  :)

But as for now, Hawaii is only a dream... I have to focus on the important things in life.... like the weekend- Woo! Pumped to Blake and Kenz this weekend! A little wedding planning and great friends- that actually might beat Hawaii.................!!

Enjoy Brad-- but this will be the last solo trip you make there!

No comments:

Post a Comment