Thursday, April 21, 2011

"It's the The End of an ERA!"

Nothing makes me smile more than people who quote my favorite TV show FRIENDS.  If you are a FRIENDS-lover and quote it from time to time- Bless you!

But really, this does mark the end of an era.  Utah State Basketball has been a part of my life for a long time now-- since I started college! But more so since I became friends with my husband-to-be, and Matt & Tai.  Rarely have I missed a game and I've loved every minute of it.  

However, all good things must come to an end.  We went to the banquet on Tuesday and watched the Seniors get their well-deserved honors.  It was Brad's last banquet as well since he is transferring to Westminster.  Although we have different feelings than those of the seniors, Utah State will always hold a place in our hearts.  It is where we met and where we had a TON of fun! The athletics were just a bonus :) Nonetheless here are some pics!
 











Brad says the thing he will miss most about Logan is his teammates (And Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio of course :) ).  This is a pretty great group of guys that will be fun to see where their lives go in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment